If you want to change all aspect of your mindset to have life changer, you have to face your fears and stand up to them. It is normal that while living your life, your fear has been intensified. Fears like losing a relationship, fear of being jobless, or fear of change.
If you want to go through your life without a scratch, you have to own your fears. When you get better at handling all of the painful feelings and thoughts, the more positive your life would be.
There are 6 basic principles that you need to follow for a life without fears:
- Expansion- make room for all pleasant sensations and feelings
- Deactivation of all unpleasant and painful thoughts
- Observation of your strengths, and getting to know yourself
- Connection with everything that is happening right now at this moment
- Committed Action- take action to end your fears
- Values- clarify your values and connect with them